Our MASTER CLASS- WORKSHOPS have been developed for practitioners and OSCE/SQE2 Candidates to help them master and refine their skills.
CRIMINAL LITIGATION ADVOCACY MASTER CLASS WORKSHOP includes how to make an Allocation Hearing and to transfer the matter to the Crown Court, Bail Application from by the prosecution and the defence, Mitigation Hearing on Sentencing, Newton Hearing, just to name a few.
The Learning Outcomes are:-
- demonstrate an understanding of the Criminal Procedure Rules, their overidding objective and their application
- identify the steps involved in making or contesting a bail application
- identify the practical and tactical considerations involved in determining the mode of trial, including an awareness of the range of sentences available, and advising the client accordingly
- preparing a plea in mitigation
- preparing a No Case to Answer Submission
- preparing and making an application to allow hearsay evidence and not to draw an adverse inference
The Criminal Litigation Advocacy Masterclass Workshop comes with a training package and a bundle of case study scenarios. You will also get personal feedback from your trainer.
Suitable for professional lawyers, OSCE and SQE2 candidates. All training courses can be made-to-measure to suit your needs.
For further information and details send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.